The Yuushya resource pack is one of the most unique packs in the community right now. It doesn’t hold itself to any theme, yet, the environment inside the pack is still gorgeous and usually leaves the user speechless, mainly due to how unique and beautiful it is. Excluding the orthodox block textures, Yuushya also implemented a surfeit of new furnishings blocks; all players have to do is rename the existing blocks, which is absolutely brilliant! Yuushya is a very natural, bright, and decorative-styled resource pack. It brings some fascinating detailing while staying with the low resolution of 16×16 in this resource pack, which was built by the coco_fish82.
This Resource Pack will provide you with around 50+ different types of CIT decorations. You can also hold an iron nugget in your hand to view the unique CIT catalog for the decorations. Features of CTM and CIT will be working very well with OptiFine. You will be getting more features that will simultaneously try to make your game look attractive, decorative, and realistic. Weapons will look reasonably detailing while staying bright and colorful. Blocks will look very much accurate while being 3D. A lot of detailing has been put into this game to make it more realistic than ever by watching the blocks, items, and other features. It is a must-try if you want to try something different from Vanilla Minecraft!
Yuushya — Screenshots & Video
Yuushya — Installation
- Download the texture pack, you should get a .zip file
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the
resourcepacksfolder in the Minecraft directory
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be showing up in the list
Be aware of these facts before downloading:
- Credit for the creation of Yuushya goes to coco_fish
- The resource packs we provide are never modified or edited in any way. Our web server does not host any files of the resource packs, shaders, mods, or tools you see on this website. We only use official download links provided by the authors.
- We update the links manually, so they might stop working with each new update. Our goal is to update links as quickly as possible, and most of the time, we update everything on time without any problems. However, if there is a sudden issue with any link, please let us know via the comments.